Sunday, April 22, 2007

On a lighter note...

Just in case you are wondering, the DVDs sitting on my entertainment unit right now include (in no particular order):
  1. Sense and Sensibility
  2. Happy Feet
  3. Spellbound
  4. Strictly Ballroom
  5. About a Boy
  6. The Parent Trap (1961)
  7. Baby Einstein
  8. Love Actually
  9. How to use your baby sling DVD
  10. Dear Frankie
  11. Office Space
  12. Saint Ralph
  13. Flushed Away
  14. Pride and Prejudice (2005)
  15. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

Not to say that these are my favourites of all time (though a few are...)

How about you?

2 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Triple love Office Space...although Parent Trap makes me break out in a cold sweat. I was forced to watch it many, many, many, many times as a child.
~Carole
http://www.thejourneyfromhere.spaces.live.com

Heather said...

I Love "Dear Frankie". Love. It.

Love, Actually ~ eh, not so much.