Sunday, October 21, 2007

Quite possibly the cutest baby in the entire world.

Just to clarify, I am not about to drop my drawers, shanghai my husband, and make a baby. Just getting ready to think about making a decision to board the roller coaster again. Because any pregnancy in this house still would qualify as A Very Big Deal.

Now, though I have mentioned that BB is indescribably cute, I feel that I must attempt to describe it anyway. Here's the thing: everywhere we go, people stop in their tracks, stare, and exclaim in tones of disbelief at how cute he is. They inform me that he has dimples and that he has teeth (because I most certainly hadn't noticed on my own). "How adorable! Is he always this happy?" they query. (Yes). They wax poetic at the blondness of his hair and the blueness of his eyes and the chubbiness of his hands and the sweetness of his expression. He flirts and he charms everyone he sees.

I almost feel guilty for not having tried to make him the next G*erber baby.

I have become convinced that he really is as cute as I think he is. Because I am, of course, his mother - thus, completely prejudiced on this particular subject. His grandmother agrees with me.

P.S. I added some video at the other site (you must email for the location). Please comment. I think that much of the cuteness is personality. It is hard to capture in a picture...

5 comments:

Trevor Coultart said...

Delphi,

Sorry to be the bearer of disappointing news, but I'm afraid I have to inform you that you must be mistaken. The cutest baby in the entire world is, in fact, here with us.

Julian's Mom said...

Uh oh, competition! And what's this about another baby? Whoa.....

Julian's Mom said...

P.S. I love all the great videos!

kate said...

I dunno, i got me some pretty cute babies too....LOL

Can you email me the link again, if you have a chance?

Laura said...

I haven't looked at the videos yet..but I agreee, BB is crazy cute. Mine is cute too, but he doesn't do much yet. Except loud poops :) Which I think are cute.