Sunday, July 08, 2007

Plans?

I love that I have gotten back to a point where I can think and plan for the future. Take next summer, for example. What if we did a Great Canadian Road Trip? That might be fun.

Of course, this is the stuff of daydreams. We will probably not make any concrete plans until next spring. But it is great to imagine what a person would need to pack when RVing with a 18 month old.

I no longer just imagine what it would have been like, I get to imagine what it will be like. That makes me one of the most blessed people on the face of this earth.

So, let's say you were going to cross this great country of ours, heading east on the No. 1 and maybe returning west through northern USA. What would you want to see?

1 comment:

kate said...

After i graduated high school my mom & i did a road trip that included going up through Quebec, Quebec city, Prince Edward Island, and New Brunswick. It was great. PEI was by far my favorite, we spent nearly a week there camping on the beach. Well, as close as to the beach as legally possible. I always wanted to go to Newfoundland but we didn't have the time.

Hey, if you return west through the states you could visit me ;)