- put up all decor in the nursery (DH did most of it)
- washed all baby linens
- sewed curtain for the nursery
- sewed pillow covers for decoration in the nursery
- bought and assembled car seat and stroller (I paid, he assembled)
- cleaned the nursery, including polishing the floors (all his work, not mine)
In Other News:
I think we've established that I am all about anonymity. But I really would like to share some things, too. So here is what we will do:
If you would like a baby announcement, with a picture, leave your email address in the comments section or email me at eightmillionpieces [at] gmail [dot] com. If I think I can trust you not to track me down and murder me, then I will add you to the list.
If you are interested in seeing a few of the projects that I have made that I won't post photos of (for fear of recognition), let me know - I will email those things too.
Also, for those who have asked, it is possible that I may establish a PO box for snail mail deliveries. Waiting for Canada Post to be open long enough to check into the details. Email if you want this info.
OK. Now I must spend at least 6 hours knitting if I am going to take this blanket to the hospital with me (in less than 2 weeks, I hope).