Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I am curious...

I am going to write a real post soon, hopefully with some pictures. However, after discussion with my husband regarding our respective reactions to our Christmas visitors, I was reminded that by Myers-Briggs testing, I am something of an introvert. Which is part of the reason why I was getting so irritable over the prolonged stay of people in my house.

I am an INFJ.

-moderately expressed Introvert
-slightly expressed iNtuitive personality
-distinctively expressed Feeling personality
-very expressed Judging personality

Of course, take it all with a grain of salt, but there are certainly aspects of me that I read in the description... What are you?

7 comments:

Treggles said...

Delphi,

That's interesting, I just came out as INFJ, too. I wonder if keeping an anonmous blog is typical of us INFJs?

Emma's Mum said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog.....and I love hearing about you, so keep it coming! I totally know how you feel about the sleep thing. When I recently asked a friend who has a new baby how she was doing - she said, "sleep deprived". Sometimes I want to scream back - do you think I have slept in the past nine months??? I will show you sleep deprived!!! There were so many nights when I was afraid to go to sleep b/c of the dreams, and I too would think about every moment of Emma's life and birth each time I closed my eyes. Especially early in the mornings, when it was too early to wake up.
I hope you are doing ok this week - I am sure there are so many different emotions you are dealing with, and I want you to know that I am thinking about you!

delphi said...

Treggles - that is why I am hoping that I few of us will take the test... I wonder if there is something in the personality type that compells us to blog. Or maybe not. But we could get a small sampling here, couldn't we?

Rosepetal said...

For your research re blogs and INFJs - I am an INFJ as well! I look forward to seeing your final report ;-)

Clare said...

Ok. took the test and I am ENFP but scored very low on some bits? the E (1), N (38), F (62), P (89). and I don't relate to being extroverted at all. I agree with the feeling and perceiving bit, but not sure about the intuitive bit? Thanks for the link. interesting!

kate said...

i took a test like that a while ago and i was an introvert too...don't remember the rest of the categories. If i have a chance i will go back & try it...

Julian's Mom said...

Wow, delphi. I was just thinking about the Myers-Briggs test last night for some unexplained reason, and would you believe that no matter how many times I have taken it over the past 10+ years (through school or work), I have always come out as INFJ? Great minds...