We saw our OB on Tuesday. In that visit we learned via ultrasound that the Babe has a cardiac arrhythmia and is measuring several weeks bigger than dates. I have polyhydramnios. All three issues could be self-resolving. So we wait and see our OB again in a few weeks.
In the mean time, I am getting more bloodwork done to rule out things like gestational diabetes (even though I passed the 1 hour screen) and we will see our GP next week. Our regularily scheduled NST is tomorrow.
Nothing to be done but watch and wait. I am not panicking right now... ask me again in 15 minutes.
Anyone with personal experience with any of these things, please feel free to comment, especially if you had a good experience!
P.S. This little person is getting really strong and kicking the crap out of me. And, I don't mind!