Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happier times?

Perhaps in a unconscious throwback to youth, when (through the idealizing rose-coloured glasses of time) things were a lot simpler, I have filled the air in my house with the anthemic strains of Van Halen, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, et. al. This baby is going to be an 80s rock fan, not by choice, but by pure inundation.

I want to point out that I am not at all interested in anything that involved or involves David Lee Roth. Anyone seen the bare feet and the bluegrass band? I feel sorry for the bluegrass band.

And no Poison for me. I still don't get the hair and makeup. I suppose that my love of "we're not going to take it" is a bit contradictory, considering the Twisted Sister get-up, but what can you do? Twisted Sister did a lot less strutting, in my opinion.

Rock on, baby.

No comments: