Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Getting There

I am working on getting a photo site set up for me to show off my holiday photos.

In the mean time, think on this:

Waitress: My SIL is having triplets. I can't wait. It will be so cool. She will be bed ridden for the last couple of months, but still, it's exciting.

Just curious; does your inner voice add "Yeah, if she's really lucky" to any of that? Mine does.

------

In other news, I am about to get a start on the laundry. Hopefully, I will find my kitty under one of the piles.... she's been missing for several days now....

P.P.S. It is 39.7 degrees C out there. That's past tropical, my friends.

7 comments:

Mrs. Collins said...

Yeah, my inner voice says that and a whole lot worse. And why the hell was she telling you that?

niobe said...

But, y'know, that's my reaction even to a singleton pregnancy.

(thanks for the conversion link for those of us who are celsius-challenged)

Lori said...

Oh yes... my inner voice definitely says something like that. But then I also immediately think of all of the multiples in the world and remember that some women manage to pull it off. Not me of course...

Rosepetal said...

I'm with Niobe - I think that even with singleton pregnancies.

Sherry said...

Oh ... so only my inner voice is supposed to say things like that? Good to know for future reference ... ;-)

Have you found kitty yet?

Glad you're back! = )

Anonymous said...

Im with Niobe, its something I say to myself even when theres only one baby.

Good luck with the laundry, and even better luck with the kitty hunt. And we are waiting with anticipation for the holiday snaps.

Hope you are enjoying the heatwave, its middle of winter here and for some reason its 21 degrees C here today. Off to the park this afternoon so B and his friend A can enjoy the sunshine :)

MB said...

I do it even if there's only one. In fact, I've made nastier comments than even that. Ugh. Are we all ruined?