Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wakey, wakey

I woke up to my cat puking again this morning. At least it wasn't on a dry-clean-only object, the way it was on the weekend. She goes through these phases where she pukes 3 or 4 times a week, then nothing for a month or two. This morning I actually praised her for puking in a place that was easy to clean (bare hardwood)... the insane ravings of someone who has too many carpeted spots forever tainted with cat vomit.

I should point out that I have updated my list of blogs I visit. There are a couple of interesting things you may want to check out if you have time. Even a blog written by a dad (a highly under-represented group, no?).

Due to the puke-alarm, I am at work an hour before I normally would arrive. What to do, what to do???

I am still getting the odd contraction, but nothing regular. Sigh. Not bad news, but not "nothing to worry about."

Frost on the leaves and vehicles today. I suppose winter is really coming. My formerly favourable opinion about winter was forever tainted in January/05. At best, I can muster a feeling of ambivalence towards this impending chilly season.

A person shouldn't listen to Debussy this early in the morning - too reflective and melancholy.

No comments: